Monday, October 26 @ 7:00pm
We watched as activists take demanding change.
We listened as crowds chanted “I can’t breathe” and “Black Lives Matter”.
We supported BIPOC-owned businesses. We are making changes so that New Rep grows its Anti-Racist culture.
Now, join us as we raise money to support the many New Rep BIPOC artists at our inaugural Multicultural Mosaic: An Annual BIPOC Fundraiser.
From the comfort of your own home:
- Watch performances from some of New Rep’s favorites
- Mix and sip a cocktail, expertly guided by our live bartender
- Bid on special items at our silent auction
- Play in our Interactive Theatre Trivia
- Celebrate director Benny Sato Ambush as the first recipient of the Johnny Lee Davenport Artistic Achievement Award
- Donate to our live fund-a-need and support our New Traditions Fund – a restricted fund dedicated to supporting New Rep’s race equity initiatives.
- Celebrate the multitude of BIPOC artists that make New Rep a home for us all.
Donations and ticket sales from this event will help support our ticket underwriting program, BIPOC self-care affinity spaces, salaries and fees for our BIPOC artists, and race equity training for all interns, artists, staff and board members.
For more information, contact our Individual Giving Manager, Robbie Flanagan.