About New Repertory Theatre
Now in its fourth decade, New Repertory Theatre has established itself as one of the Boston area’s premiere theatre companies. Celebrated for electrifying, compelling, and poignant productions, New Rep plays reflect our world and community, and regularly explore ideas that have vital resonance in our lives, here and now. Each season features 130 performances in the 340-seat MainStage Theater and 90-seat Black Box Theater.
About Our Patrons
When you partner with New Rep, you are recognized as a leader in the community who understands the importance of promoting and sustaining arts and culture. As a corporate partner, you have access to outstanding opportunities for brand exposure, artist and employee engagement, and invitation to special events.
- Over 30,000 attendees annually who read our programs comprehensively and use it as a
resource to find places in the area to dine, shop, and visit.
- www.newrep.org receives 5,000 active users per month
- 30,000 email address reached with weekly eblasts scheduled through out the year.
- 6,300 Facebook followers, 3,200 Twitter followers and 1,400 Instagram followers.
Host an Event for New Rep
A great way to support New Rep is by introducing us to your friends and family. Growing our community helps us reach more people with our programming, special events and fundraising.
If you’re interested in learning more about hosting an event for New Rep, contact Ralph Celestin at 617-923-7060 x8203.
- Digital program ad with options for placement
- Sponsorship Credit at the annual New Rep Gala
- Logo and link on New Rep’s website
- Sponsorship recognition during the slideshow (full season or specific shows)
- Curtain recognition speech for the full season
- Logo included in eblasts (full season or specific shows)
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts connecting patrons to sponsor messaging
- Season subscription options
- Opening night production ticket options
Using the various partnership benefit options above, we can create a customized sponsorship and marketing plan catered to what best suits your company’s needs. For more information, please contact:
Ralph A. Celestin
Institutional Giving Manager
- National Endowment for the Arts
- The Shubert Foundation
- Mass Cultural Council
- Irving House at Harvard
- Branch Line
- Peter Fuller Rental
- Brilliant Pictures
- The Gregory Bulger Foundation
- The Commander’s mansion
- Vantage Graphics