Subscriber Ticket Exchanges
Need to come at a different time? New Rep subscribers can e-mail exchange requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Box Office no later than 6pm on the day PRIOR the scheduled performance date.
Subscribers: follow these easy steps to exchange your tickets!
- Determine the date and time when you cannot attend.
- Select an alternate date and time when you would like to attend, using the performance calendar in your Subscriber Handbook or on the production’s webpage.
- Call the Box Office at 617-923-8487, or e-mail email@example.com and tell us the following:
• The last name and phone number the subscription was purchased under
• Your phone number (if different)
• The date and time on your current tickets
• The date and time to which you want to change
• Any special seating needs, including friends you would like to sit with
- Once the exchange is complete, mark your old tickets as “invalid.”
- Bring your old tickets with you on your new date. Your new tickets will be waiting at the Box Office.
If you e-mail or leave a voicemail, we will return your message as soon as possible.
All ticket exchanges are subject to seat availability. Remember that some shows sell out and have limited performance dates, so the sooner you can submit your exchange request, the more likely we will be able to accommodate you.