Jump into the spotlight! Become a New Rep Volunteer.
Every day, New Rep's staff and artists work hard to keep everything running smoothly – but they can't do it alone! New Rep wouldn't be able to offer the same quality productions without the help of its dedicated and caring volunteers. Last season alone, New Rep had over 200 volunteers who graciously offered their time to help with ushering, mailings, and special events. Their generosity is greatly appreciated and helped make our season a success.
We are currently looking for eager volunteers to help us with our upcoming season – our largest one yet – to help out in the various positions we have available; including ushering for our Charles Mosesian Theater and Black Box Theater productions, helping with mailings, and assisting with special events. Any time you can offer is very much appreciated and extraordinarily helpful! No donation of time is too small!
To usher for a performance or assist with special events, please e-mail email@example.com or call 617-923-8487 x101.
To assist with mailings and projects at New Rep's administrative office, please contact Christine Toohey, Management Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are two exciting ways that you could earn a FREE subscription!
1) Get TWO friends to subscribe to New Rep for the first time, and we will refund you the cost of one subscription! Ask the Box Office about our "Bring-a-Friend Subscription Rebate" by calling 617-923-8487 or e-mailing email@example.com.
2) Get a local business to take a quarter page ad in our programs for the 2011-2012 Season, and we'll refund you the cost of one subscription.
CLICK HERE for the advertising rate card, or contact Heather Darrow at firstname.lastname@example.org , or 617-923-7060 x210
All New Rep Reviewers have been chosen for our 2011-2012 Season. To learn more about what it means to be a New Rep Reviewer for our future season, please read below.
All reviews written by New Rep Reviewers will be posted (unedited) on New Rep's blog - Backstage @ New Rep.
1) Attend the Opening Night Performances for all 5 Charles Mosesian Theater Shows in New Rep’s Season, plus New Rep’s Holiday Show*:
2) Post your review on New Rep's blog, Backstage @ New Rep, within 24 hours of the Opening Night performance. Instructions will be provided to all New Rep Reviewers on how to post reviews onto our blog.
3) Limit your review to 200-300 words.
4) Write your review based on your response to New Rep's production and not that of other reviewers and/or theatregoers.
New Rep Reviewers (Subscribers): your subscription will be transferred to Opening Night and you will be given two extra tickets to bring friends.
New Rep Reviewers (Non-Subscribers): You will be given two free tickets to attend Opening Night performances.
HOW TO BE CONSIDERED:
1) Submit a 200-300 word review of a play that you have seen at any theatre in the Greater Boston Area this past Season (2009-2010).
2) Include your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address on the top of your review
Submissions can be sent via e-mail to email@example.com.
The deadline for our 2011-2012 Season has passed.
Please check back later in the season for our 2012-2013 deadline.
*New Rep understands that unforeseen circumstances such as illness might prevent you from reviewing all 6 shows; however, we would request that you try to make all Opening Night performances. Any reviewer that misses MORE THAN TWO Openings will be asked to leave the New Rep Reviewers Program.
If you love New Rep, attend our performances, and want a fun volunteer opportunity, become a New Rep Ambassador today!
New Rep Ambassadors will act as liasons that assist New Rep staff members with:
- Events and receptions
- Reaching out to new patrons
- Educating the public about upcoming productions
- And more...
To learn about the New Rep Ambassadors Program and to become an active member of the New Rep family, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.