New Repertory Theatre offers exceptional value for your advertising dollar.
Our educated, culture-seeking audiences read our programs comprehensively, to learn about the play, the cast, and the company. Patrons also use the program as a resource to find places in the area to dine, shop, and visit. When you advertise in New Rep’s programs for the full season, your ad will be seen by over 40,000 attendees.
ABOUT OUR PATRONS
New Rep’s audiences reside in some of the most affluent towns in Massachusetts, primarily in: Arlington, Belmont, Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, Lexington, Needham, Newton, Wellesley,
Waltham, Watertown, Weston
74% have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
47% are between the ages of 30 and 64.
70% are female.
67% are married or partnered.
55% have an annual household income of at least $100,000.
AD SIZES AND PRICING
Important design information
- All ads should be sent as 300dpi grayscale PDFs.
- If you do not have an ad prepared, or the means to design one, we can offer a simple ad using your logo, address, phone number, and website.
- If your prepared ad requires additional work by our team to resize or reformat it to fit our specifications, a $50 surcharge may be applied.
How many people will see my ad?
- MainStage: approx 5,500 programs per play
- BlackBox: approx 2,200 programs per play
The more you buy, the more you save!
Save up to 20% when you sign up to advertise in the full season of programs!
AD DUE DATES
individual programs for each play
Runs: 9/2 – 9/24
Ad Due: 8/15
Runs: 10/14 – 11/5
Ad Due: 9/15
Man of La Mancha
Runs: 12/1 – 12/24
Ad Due: 11/15
The Bakelite Masterpiece
Runs: 3/17 – 4/8
Ad Due: 3/1
Two Jews Walk Into A War…
Runs: 4/28 – 5/20
Ad Due: 4/1
combined program for all 3 plays
Ad Due: 12/15
Runs: 1/10 – 1/28
Statements After An Arrest Under The Immorality Act
Runs: 1/27 – 3/3
Runs: 2/3 – 3/4
Save 10% when you sign up by August 14!
For details, deadlines, and more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-923-7060 x8210.