Reserve your complimentary spot! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Times will be posted soon.
Post-Performance Discussions @ New Rep
After 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Sunday afternoon performances, stay for an audience discussion with the artists from the production. *Not applicable for RACE.
First Rehearsals @ New Rep
Attend a first rehearsal and hear the director’s vision for the production, and designers’ ideas. Stay for the cast’s first table read through.
- The Kite Runner, Tuesday, August 21
- Chesapeake, Tuesday, November 13
- Holiday Memories, Friday, November 16
- Marry Me A Little, Tuesday, December 18
- Lungs, Friday, February 1
- Master Class, Tuesday, March 12
- Amadeus, Tuesday, April 9
Sneak Peeks @ New Rep
Attend a working rehearsal with the cast and director. Learn about rehearsal process at the mini talkback.
- The Kite Runner, Thursday, August 30
- Race, Wednesday, October 3
- Lungs, Thursday, February 7
- Master Class, March 21
- Amadeus, April 18
Designer Nights @ New Rep
Learn about creative components of each production’s story-telling with directors and designers.
- The Kite Runner, Tuesday, September 18
- Race, Monday, October 29
- Marry Me A Little, Tuesday, January 15
- Master Class, Thursday, March 21
- Master Class, Tuesday, April 16
- Amadeus, Tuesday, May 14
Play Clubs @ New Rep
Dive into thought-provoking discussions of themes, characters, and stories with fellow theatre lovers and host Bridget Kathleen O’Leary, Associate Artistic Director. To schedule your Play Club evening, please call 617-923-7060 x204.