Updates to Ticketing Policies for Our 2020-2021 Season
Please read the below information for what will be new in our 2020-2021 season.
- NEW! Fees Now Included in Single Ticket Prices
- Like all theater companies, we are required to pay fees for facilities and ticket services that are beyond our control. In previous years, these fees were charged in addition to the advertised ticket prices. Beginning this coming season, our ticket prices will include these fees, and end in either a “5” or “0” (example: $50, $55) to keep things nice and simple.
- NEW! Exchange Policy
- In previous seasons, New Rep’s policy has been that tickets purchased outside of a subscription were non-refundable and non-exchangeable. While these tickets will still be non-refundable, you will now be able to change dates/exchange your tickets for a nominal $5 fee.
- NEW! General Admission Previews
- All tickets to preview performances for all shows will cost $25 and will be general admission. This means that seats will not be assigned, but will be first-come, first-served.
- When purchasing tickets online, select either General Admission or, if you have accessibility needs, select tickets in from the Accessible Seating section. These seats will have reserved signs so no need to arrive when the house opens just show your accessible seating ticket to an usher and they will guide you to the available reserved seats.
- NEW! Frugal Fridays
- Prices for all Friday evening performances of plays is $50 (Tier A), $45 (Tier B), musicals is $55 (Tier A), $50 (Tier B). (With the exception of the last row, which will stay at $25). These performances will have assigned seating.
- NEW! Single Ticket On-Sale Date: June 1!
For more information, please visit our 2020-2021 Season webpage, or contact our box office at 617-923-8487 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates to Subscriptions for Our 2020-2021 Season
Subscriptions are on sale now, and hurry! Our exclusive renewal period ends March 22.
You will still be able to renew your subscription beyond this date, but we cannot guarantee that you will be able to keep your seats once subscription sales open to the public on March 23.
Please read the below information for important information regarding changes to subscriptions for the 2020-2021 season.
- New! You will not receive a renewal packet in the mail.
- As one of New Rep’s new green initiatives, we will not send renewal packets to current subscribers. 2019-2020 subscribers who wish to renew for the 2020-2021 season can do so today online or over the phone at 617-923-8487.
- Please Note: During the renewal period, current subscribers can only renew over the phone. Beginning March 23, anyone can subscribe online.
- New! You will not receive a season brochure in the mail.
- But you will receive a season postcard! This will contain basic information about the upcoming productions, as well as their dates. The new season postcard will be more simplified and more easily displayed, so that the most important information for our upcoming season is at your fingertips.
- New! Subscription Series
- To clarify your subscription options and to help you make the best choice for your theatre-going experience, New Rep has reduced the number of subscription options to 6:
- Full 5-Play Subscriptions:
- MainStage-Opening Night- $288
- MainStage-Weekend Matinee- $288
- MainStage- Saturday Evening- $288
- MainStage- Midweek Evening- $258
- MainStage- Weekday Matinee- $258
- A La Carte 3 or 4 Play Subscription- starts at $165
- New! Performance Times
- To reduce confusion surrounding when a show begins, we have reduced our performance times:
- All evening performances will begin at 7:30pm
- Weekend Matinees will start at 2pm with the exception of the 4pm Sunday Preview performance. Weekday Matinees will start at 1pm.
- New! Subscribers now save $10 off of each guest ticket/additional ticket purchased outside of your subscription package.
How to Renew Your Subscription
- Call the box office at 617-923-8487 during the renewal period and we can assist in selecting your performance dates for next season and getting you your usual seats; or as close to them as possible. The box office will have extended hours during this two-week renewal period.
- Starting March 23rd, you can purchase any of the 5-Play Subscriptions online or over the phone.
- The A La Carte package is only ever available for purchase over the phone.
How to Change Your Subscription
Call the box office at 617-923-8487 during the renewal period and we can assist in selecting your performance dates for next season and getting you your usual seats; or as close to them as possible. The box office will have extended hours during this renewal period.
How to Purchase A Brand New Subscription
Starting March 23rd, you can purchase any of the 5-Play Subscriptions online or over the phone. (The A La Carte package is only ever available for purchase over the phone.)